SSBC Membership Information
Candidates for membership must be sponsored by a SSBC member in good standing and endorsed by one additional member in accordance with the Club By-Laws. Club event planning and related activities are managed by event committees. Every SSBC member will be assigned to one of the committees. Each committee will have defined responsibilities. Working with the committee members encourages a unique, fun, and successful approach to sharing the responsibilities. If you feel you would like to be a member of the SSBC, you must first attend a planned event as a guest. This will allow you to decide if the Club is right for you.
Steps to follow for membership to the SSBC
1. Attend at least one planned event. Contact any SSBC member for more information.
2. Secure a current member as your sponsor.
3. Click on the Application link below and print the form.
4. Complete Membership Application.
5. Click on the Wavier link below and print the form.
6. Complete Wavier form and have both applicants sign.
7. Return completed forms to your sponsor or mail to the SSBC address located on the application.
Any questions can be addressed to the Membership Committee Chairperson.
Click the link below